Saturday, March 2, 2013

Creativity Feels Like...

What Does Creativity Feel Like?

Some of my "non-art" friends ask me what creativity feels like. I am assuming that they think I am more creative than they are. Maybe, but I don't think so.

It is just when you are a dreamer - yep looking out your office window and just relaxed in the moment. You can be lost in a project and loose track of time. When I played sports, we referred to it as being in the zone. Creativity can be enthusiastic, or just one of those moments when an idea pops in your head while taking a shower.

Tell me how you describe creativity? Thanks! ~Annie

1 comment:

  1. Something bigger than you takes hold of you - sometimes it feels like a rough whitewater journey, sometimes like a slow ride on the Mississippi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...