Friday, May 16, 2014

First Selfie - Photo Bombed!

 

See you at Surtex!


Happy Friday Everyone :-) Yes. This is really my fist selfie! I think I have had my iPhone 6 months or so and it never occurred to me to take one. AND when I did—just a the few of my gang decided to photo bomb me.

I will hopefully get good Surtex show photos to look at - getting permission to take them of course! If I can I will post them before next Friday so you can see them ASAP.

Gotta get back to work. When ever I tell my clients I will be out of town, they swamp me with work. That is a good problem to have.

Looking forward to meeting many of you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    I think your first selfie is GREAT!!!! It was nice of your buddies to join you in the pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann,
    I think your first selfie is GREAT!!!! It was nice of your buddies to join you in the pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deb! LOL! I need to take my second selfie. It has been over a year!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Madeline! The photo is 2 years old now ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...