Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Free patterns! and Would a Poll be Fun?

 

Hi Everyone,

It has been awhile since I posted the link to the handful of patterns I have. They are FREE for personal and commercial use. Cool Beans!

https://sites.google.com/site/anniesdoodlebugz/home/downloads

There is a chevron, a "skip" chevron,  squares, scatter dots as well as the patterns above that I just uploaded to the 'download' page. (Blogger isn't set up for downloads).

SHOUT OUT to my son (graphic designer for Big Frog Custom T-shirts and More). He is the creator of the sweater pattern. :-D

Feel free to convert these to your program of choice, scale them etc.

Poll Questions: 

I am thinking it might be fun to have a poll on the blog. Are there any questions you would like to see in the poll? Example:
Do you have more than one job?
Do you have multiple streams of income for your art?
Do you hire help with bookkeeping/taxes?
Do you paint out of the tube?
What time of day are you the most creative?
Do you consider chocolate as a food group? - I do <3

Are you interested in my post, but don't want to follow yet another blog?!

Sign up for my newsletter. (top right of this page). I hit the highlights once a month with links back to the blog. Giveaways will be announced to newsletter subscribers first :-)

I really appreciate the 4,000+ page visits a month from all of you! This blog only works because of you, your input, support and feed back. Looking forward to hearing what you think!

If you don't want to post a comment, send me an email: anntroe@cox.net






4 comments:

  1. I love your newsletter and your blog, Annie! You are so uplifting and generous! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwe! Thank ya Beth! I appreciate you stopping by the blog and commenting <3

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying getting to know you through your blog. :-) I would LOVE a poll!! I like learning about other artists and how they work. It really fuels me. I would be interested to know specific things others do to find inspiration...tools they have used in unexpected ways...what was their first peice of art they sold...whats their most valuable item in their studio...on and on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pam! I think I will look into Survey Monkey and do a little google search for polls. Thanks for the great ideas!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...