Monday, April 15, 2013

iPad Background How To

 

Have fun making your own iPad backgrounds

Really the trick is to keep in mind what will get cut off when the screen rotates AND to know the size and resolution it will be. I have listed the sizes and a link to templates below.

After I set up my image, I just emailed it to myself. Accessed my email from my iPad and save the attachment to my camera roll on my iPad. Then under settings / Brightnes & Wallpaper, I selected the image in my camera roll.

It is nice to have your image(s) as the background if you are selling you art/photos and use your iPad as a portfolio.

iPad and iPad 2 1024 x 1024 at 132 dpi download photoshop template here
iPad3 is 2048x1563 at 246 dpi download photoshop & ilustrator template here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...