Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fourth of July Fun

Happy Friday! Click photos to view larger.

Just a quick post on a bit of fun my daughter and I had lately. We on occasion go to a paint your own pottery place.

Above left is my 4th of July themed plate. I used a sponge to paint the blue and red stripes on the rim, just one coat. Then added a few dots by dipping the handle of my bush into the paint to make the dots. Painted the 3 stars by hand - two coats, three coats would help them be a brighter white on the blue.

My daughter painted memo tiles :-) I didn't watch her process as I was painting. She will put these up on her dorm room wall and use a dry erase marker to write memos. Cute!

All of you in the United States, have a happy and safe 4th of July! Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey you! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I share personal stuff once and awhile ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...