Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Painting Class - What is coming up!


Pumpkin Delight Painting

Quick post - I will be teaching this painting "Pumpkin Delight!" 10"x20" Acrylic on gallery wrapped cotton canvas. It is a 2+ hour class. Painters should show up early so we can get started right away (several steps to this painting :-) Thursday, October 16th, 6:30 pm.

Visit ItsYoursPottery.com for registration - Can't wait to see you there!



BYOP - Bring You Own Pumpkin!

Bring in a pumpkin (we recommend a smallish one) on Saturday October 25th, 1:00 pm We have the supplies! Let your creativity out! You can paint any design or face that you like.

Visit ItsYoursPottery.com for registration - Can't wait to see you there!

I have more ideas cookin' sign up to get Its Yours Pottery's emails so you don't miss a class! You can also follow me on social media - I will announce what I am doing next :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...